Neighborhood reports cover census tracts. Address reports provide a combination of neighborhood (census tract) & micro-neighborhood (block group) data.
On address reports, micro-neighborhood data elements include:
- Median Home Value
- Median Real Estate Taxes
- Range of Home Prices
- Home Values Relative to State & Nation
- Years of Avg. Rent Needed to Purchase a Home
Trends & Forecasts:
- Scout Vision® Opportunity Index (3-year appreciation potential)
- Scout Vision® Investment Security Index (past appreciation & existing fundamentals)
- Scout Vision® Home Value Trend & Forecast line graph by quarter
- Scout Vision® Home Value Trend & Forecast Appreciation Rates chart
- Scout Vision® Key Price Drivers at this location (Pros & Cons)
- Scout Vision® Proximity Index, including:
- Price Advantage Index
- Access to High-Paying Jobs Index
- Price Per Sq. Ft.
- Avg. Nearby Home Price Per Sq. Ft.
- No. of High-Paying Jobs Within an Hour
- Scout Vision® Crime Trends & Forecast
- Scout Vision® Demographic Trends (population growth) chart
(Address specific data elements, where attendance zones are available. Currently at 86% coverage)
- School Quality Index (1 – 100 score)
- Individual Schools that Serve This Address