Does NeighborhoodScout provide regional data?
Modified on: Fri, 20 Mar, 2020 at 2:51 PM
We provide a Regional Investment Index in the Trends & Forecasts section on neighborhood and address reports.
The Scout Vision® Regional Investment Index rates a region’s 3 year appreciation forecast on a 1 -5 scale, from 1 (Very Low) to 5 (Rising Star). The 3 year appreciation forecast for each region is classified into 1 - 5 categories based on how this region’s forecast 3 year performance compares to the real estate appreciation rates experienced in all regions nationwide for every 3 year period since 1999. This provides context for comparing regional performance against historical benchmarking.
- 1 - Very Low (Forecast to depreciate over the next 3 years).
- 2 - Low (Forecast to appreciate between 0.0% and 10.0% over the next 3 years).
- 3 - Moderate (Forecast to appreciate between 10% and 20% over the next 3 years).
- 4 - High (Forecast to appreciate between 20% and 30% over the next 3 years).
- 5 - Very High (Forecast to appreciate 30% or more over the next 3 years).
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?